Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Ello There Wedding Invitation Shop

I'm so in love with these Polaroid type wedding invitations! Aren't they so cute?! Best of all, you can copy the idea, and make your own handmade invites. All you need is a ruler, a cutting blade, and some time. Then just insert your photograph behind, and include all your other paper goods inside the packet. You'll also need inkjet labels so you can close your packet, and some nifty mailing envelopes. If you don't have the time, check out the Ello There Wedding Invitation Etsy shop.


(photo credit: Maddy & Seth Lucas)

3 comments:

Carlee, Little Sloth said...

These are super cute. I love your blog. It is so fun and I am not even close to getting married. But when I am I will definitely be coming here for inspiration!
Carlee

http://allthingsaveragegirl.blogspot.com/

Sandra P. said...

Are they!!! I wish I would have used this design for my wedding! It's definitely a fun idea. And thank you I'm glad you like the blog! :]

Olivia D said...

Brides are looking truly beautiful. I loved the looks and decors. Find here, best wedding planner in Miami florida

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...